BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You Viewing Me

Monday 10 October 2011

UFS 201: One picture Can tell a Thousands Words

I do agree with this statement of 'A Picture Worth A Thousands Words'. In my opinion, pictures can tell such an amazing story despite being a still image. that's why there saying, a picture worth a thousands words. If we looking at those pictures with a strange shape, irregular colors, or maybe taking a strange picture, it shows a story or maybe a meaning deep inside those pictures. Some pictures tell us that it full of meaning how beautifully and strong the pictures are. It also can bring a memories. I take an example of pictures travelling in some place. Every time people go travelling, that camera's, must in their hand. Wherever they go, they always toke a picture. For what? For memories that or proven that they travelling. Another example, my friends have a talent with drawing. He can draws my face in a piece of paper with a smile situation. But deep inside of that smile, it doesn't mean that I'm happy, maybe I'm sad, stressful, bad mood or everything. Some pictures shows acting like it never happen. They just take a picture with no reasons.  If we just look through some pictures with naked eye, we don't feel like it more than just a picture, otherwise, those picture actually bring  lots of word.   The conclusion is, I do agree that picture can take a thousands words that been taken from me, you, and everybody.

0 comments: