BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You Viewing Me

Thursday 1 December 2011

UFS 201: Super Power

If I had the chance to have my own power, I would like to call it a Goldie2. This power can change things to diamond and gold. Money is the main problem in my life. If I have the power, everything that I plan is run smoothly. With my power that I had, I can change many things to gold and diamond if I want. For example, each particular job or assignment needs money. With my life that always surrounding with problems of money, it makes me cannot do anything in a right situation. If I had this power, most likely the problems will be easily solved. Like I said, money is always the main problems in my life and sometimes it’s difficult to resolve. Maybe by owning this power, it will bring me to become extravagant person, but I believe it is impossible for me to do it because in my life, there must have the limits.



0 comments: