BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You Viewing Me

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Disayang Bha Kamo!

Meet ma' old pren... This ladies and gent are ma' friends since I was primary and secondary school. They are ma' rockin' friends I ever found. I'm still disapointd with the others, we try o keep seeing each other, but some of them buzy, ARROGANT, sluggish, and many more. However, I'm still hapy with them 'cuz they still want to meet each other. N I hope after this, all my classmate especially ex-Sapphire will have another 'meeting', one day of course. Today (29th May), me, Ina, Tika, Selvia, Eman, n Wina, are free and we meet each other. Haha..  So what we do, we take a snap, snap, and snap!


P/s: Wina, Selvia, Ina n Eman adalah org yg berkemajuan!!!!! drg jadi bos suda..




Frm the left- Ina, Tika, Me n Wina.. Caledaks ok!




O Ma Gat... I look shorter and......errr....



Before Wina went to KK, take a snap 1st!


Yihaaaa!!!!! Sartika Amran!!!!! Go go baby!!!! Hahahaa



Fr the left-Selvia...Ah! KFC...we try to ask Eman to .. xpense us.. but it didn't work.. Hahaha.. 



Hahaha!!!!!!



See the chicks both side of me???? U see it???? 


Eman Daigo!!!! Who do you think u are, ha??? Hahahahaha..thnx 2 him, for let us surrogate us with his van... We are young bha Man....

0 comments: