BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You Viewing Me

Monday 30 April 2012

UFS 211: MECHANICS/GRAMMAR "MISTAKE IN ENGLISH WRITING"


In writing, I found myself having a problem to arrange those words to become perfect words with perfect grammars, which is the common mistake that I always do in writing. To me, writing in English is not so hard, but, arrange the words with using the right grammar is the problems to me. The first thing problems that I’m facing before use grammar, “How can I use grammar in my writing?” Second is what I’m going to write in my writing process? If I’m using the wrong grammar, I will lose lots of marks. I’m confident about what I’m writing, but when my results came out, its shows me how weak my grammar is. Sometimes, I cannot find the right grammar or the right words to start a good writing, but there is some suggestion that to improve my writing, I have to read lots of any articles or any newspapers. The dictionary is the important role to upgrading my writing. Meanwhile, learn using an English language with friends is the best way to improve my writing, and slowly I can upgrade my grammar in writing. Otherwise, always try to search something in English. For instance, find some information using English language. 

0 comments: