BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

You Viewing Me

Monday 30 April 2012

UFS 211: EDITING & REVISING "SYNOPSIS OF MOVIE"


Based on the movie that I watched called ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”, of course this movie story is about magic. A boy called Harry Potter is the chosen one from the evil witches called Lord Voldermort. Lord Voldermort has transferred half of his power to the boy, and Harry is famous in the world of witches. In this story, it is about a prisoner that escaped from the jail, and it called Azkaban. Series Black is one of the prisoners that has escaped, and been telling that he is one of the followers of Lord Voldermort which is the reason Harry’s parents dead because of him, but unfortunately, Series Black is friends of Harry’s father, and his Godfather. Series Black is the only family left to Harry. However, if I’m experiencing the same situation, of course, I will find the killer of my parents, and I will take revenge just like Harry does in the movie. But if I’m become like Harry, I will investigate more information about Series Black or asking some person that know about him. With the power that I have, I will improve my power so that I’m ready to face him. But unfortunately, Series Black is my godfather, there will be no more revenge to him, and all I do is keep searching who is Voldermort, and find a way how to kill him with my power that he left inside me.

0 comments: